Something for creative ones
Art Director (m/f/x) for UX/UI Design & Visual Storytelling
We are looking for a new colleague to support us in the further development of an already successful project. We are looking forward to your skills in visual storytelling and UX/UI design!
What you bring with you
- Experience with the conception and conceptual support of AR and/or VR applications
- Strong interest in interactive storytelling and the ability to capture concepts and stories with sketches
- Experience with user interface design for 2D and 3D applications, as well as interest in UX in virtual spaces
- Experienced with typography
- Ability to develop own design concepts from CI/CD specifications
- Ability to work in a team and interest in working with developers, 3D modellers and conceptual designers in a multidisciplinary team.
- Knowledge of Adobe CC, Figma, and preferably Blender
Your tasks in the first project
- You will be working on an XR project that has been running successfully since 2021 and now needs to be completely overhauled. Have a look at our case video!
- Revision of the UX and UI
- Conception and sketchy visualisation (in Figma) of an extensive customer journey in collaboration with the client and internal team.
- Creation of layouts as a basis for programming
We are looking for a freelance position until the end of the project in February 2024 with the option of a permanent position.
If you are interested, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.