(Interior-) Architect (m/f/x) in Berlin
We’re looking for an (interior) architect in Berlin to complete our team. Remote work to a varying extent is possible.
First professional experience in spatial, digital or communication projects is desirable, but not mandatory.
- You’re looking for interdisciplinary work, exciting projects and quirky minds. We work with innovative technologies, new interfaces and immersive experiences in real and digital spaces, so please bring curiousity and an open mind.
- You’re interested in architecture, interior design, interactive setups and digital applications.
- You have strong creative skills and communication skills.
- You work proactively, well organized and like humans as much as digits.
- You’re already skilled with or willing to learn Autocad 2D, Sketchup or 3D Studio Max.
- You have profound language skills in German and English.
- You design, plan and organize varying setups in spatial and digital contexts.
- You’re part of a team of very diverse fields and integrate different stakes into your work while offering your expertise pro-actively to others.
- Depending on the project you’ll cooperate with media technicians, (booth) builders, developers, coders, other creative minds, designers or even engineers fighting climate change.
- We guarantee you daily insights into exciting and innovative projects from a lot of different fields. You’ll never be bored and you’ll always learn something new.
- We’ll make room for your own ideas and personal growth. You’ll have a mentor by your side that makes sure you’ll get all the support you need.
- Great team members and a nice office in Kreuzberg (including good mood, good view, good coffee and tea).
- Adequate payment according to your qualification.
- A seat in lunchtime-paradise in Berlin Kreuzberg or quality time with Ivy, our lovely office dog.
If you’re not sure you have all the mentioned qualifications above but still might be an asset, please get in touch anyway! We’re looking forward to your application including a question concerning one of our projects from the website. Please contact Andreas Landowski via firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll first get to know you in a video-call. If we click, we’ll invite you to one of our offices next.