Something for organised ones
Project manager (m/f/x) in Berlin
We are looking for a (junior) project manager in Berlin to strengthen our team – remote work to a definable extent is possible.
First professional experience in spatial-digital communication projects is desirable, but not a must.
What you bring with you
- A desire for interdisciplinary work, exciting projects and weird minds. We usually work with innovative technologies or new interfaces between architecture and digital, so a good dose of curiosity and a little technical understanding is helpful.
- Interest in architecture, interaction and digital applications
- The ability to structure yourself and others and to work independently. Whether learned in your studies with a business, strategic and/or marketing focus or by other means.
- Organisational talent, analytical/conceptual skills, strong communication skills, initiative paired with an affinity for numbers and people.
- No fear of new programmes
- Openness to new technologies and workflows
- German and English language skills
What you do
- You will be responsible for the technical, organisational and budgetary aspects of national and international pitches and projects.
- You work on spatial-digital communication concepts
- You lead and coordinate internal teams and external partners in all project phases
- You will support and advise clients from different industries.
What you get
- Exciting and innovative projects with a broad spectrum of disciplines, where you always learn something new
- Room for your own ideas and personal development opportunities without being thrown in at the deep end – we have a mentoring system where you have a fixed contact person and support in every project.
- Great colleagues in a beautiful office with a large terrace in Berlin Kreuzberg (with a filter coffee machine and tea water 😉)
- A reasonable salary
If you don’t meet all the criteria but are exciting in a different way, we’d love to be convinced! We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.